On the third Tuesday of every month we hold our regular club meeting, including a talk on a specific topic,a raffle, the trade table and an auction.
- New memberships can be registered at our monthly meeting or online
. Membership cards must be collected in person at the monthly meetings.
Monthly meetings are held at the Harmonie German Club, and follow the same basic format each month:
- Doors open at 7.00pm for auction registration and setting up of the library and sales table.
- At 7.30 the meeting starts with news about club business from the President or other Committee Members
- A brief "Member's Questions" segment (if there is time)
- A talk by a member or invited guest
- A short break (for refreshments, buying raffle tickets, library business, sales table, membership renewals and catching up)
- The monthly auction
- Drawing of the raffle
Meetings close between 9.30 and 10.00pm, depending on the size of the auction.
We vary this format occasionally for special events - like the Annual General Meeting in October (no talk) or the annual Mega Auction.
NOTE: All auction lots to be submitted by 7:30pm. Late submissions will not be accepted.